Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Playing with daddy

Most evenings when we get home from work we eat dinner together around 6pm. After dinner we play, go for walks, take baths (sometimes), make smoothies, hang out on the deck, ride bikes, "have dates" (Hunters way of saying he wants to play in his playroom with us--he makes us food in his kitchen, etc),whatever...it's our quality family time together. I really enjoy this time playing with the kids and spending a few hours together before bedtime! If you've ever heard about the 5 love languages, my love language is quality time (and acts of service). Nick's is words of affirmation. If you've never heard of this, I would highly recommend checking out the link I attached b/c it's been really good to learn that about each other. Jack loves his daddy
Our happy guy
The kids were kind of matching today, but it wasn't really
planned...it just sort of worked out that way!
Jumping on daddy

I love getting pictures of the two boys playing together.

They've had enough and didn't want to sit still long enough for me to take a picture


No comments: