Friday, August 27, 2010

Hands on Museum with Monica

This past Monday Monica took the kids to the Hands on Museum when the weather was not so nice. We have an annual pass, but usually use it more in the winter. Hunter loves it and they have a lot of really neat things to do. Monica always manages to get good pictures of the kids together and I just love it! I am so happy to come home and see pictures of all the fun they have together :)
They have an ambulance inside the museum that the kids can climb in and play.
I love this picture...it's one of the best of the two boys together--both smiling and looking at the camera. They sure look like they love each other!

Of course he found the puzzles This thing makes "tornadoes" or something....?
As you can tell, this baby is so happy 99.9% of the time.

God truly blessed us so much by giving us a perfect baby! It is so amazing and makes me want to have another one--haha. I am biased, but seriously, he is the best baby. I don't want him to grow up and would love for him to stay at this 9 month phase forever.

No comments: