Monday, August 16, 2010

Splash Pad and the lake

These are pictures from August 7 & 8th...I'm a little behind! I will have pictures from our anniversary weekend tomorrow or the next day. We had a great time, but I missed the kids and was happy to come sleep in my own bed as the mattress at the b&b was horrible and my back was sore!


Aunt Em & Hunter driving the pontoon boat to Zukeys

Daddy & Jack on the boat

We recently found out about this Splash Pad at Heritage Park in Canton, so we took Hunter there on Saturday (8th) to play for a bit before going out to dinner. He had a pretty good time.
This was an interesting experience for me. Hunter was playing with this and these two older boys came and tried to push him away. I tried to step back and let them work it out. Turns out the one boy on the left ended up biting the boy on the right and he ran to his mom crying. He also pushed Hunter. When the mom of the mean boy came down to see what had happened I told her he bit the one kid and pushed my son. She removed him from the park. It was hard for me to sit back, but at the same time Hunter has to work a few things out and this was a good opportunity while I was nearby. Part of the problem is that Hunter is only 2 and people think he's 4 b/c he's so tall. I just hope to raise Hunter to be nice, sharing, and kind to other kids!



He did have fun spraying back and forth once the mean kids were out of the way!


No comments: