Thursday, August 19, 2010

Motorcycle and naked boy in high heels

Apparently there is this "National Night Out" thing and many communities plan events. Target (my favorite store) sponsored an event in Canton and I guess they printed the wrong date in the paper, so we went and it was not crowded at all. They had fire trucks, police cars, motorcycles, tons of free food, inflatables, etc at this nice park. Hunter had tons of fun and we had a yummy free dinner last week! You know I am always on the look-out for fun things to do with the kids and when it's free that's even better.

Hunter had lots of fun checking out all these things...it's so cute how happy a two year old boy gets when he sees police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances.
This picture cracks me up. First, Hunter had accidentally gotten a little pee on his undies while he was going potty in our bathroom while I was getting dressed for work. That is why he has no pants on. Then he was pulling out my shoes and walking around in them. I never wear these b/c of my bad back so I let him bring them downstairs to play with. I have some other funny pictures, but not appropriate for the public eye. Our nanny showed up while I was taking his picture and must have thought we were really weird!


No comments: