Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Annivesary Weekend in South Haven

Nick and I went to a bed & breakfast in South Haven for our 6th anniversary. My parents watched the kids. I was so tired...I slept in the car on the way there and on the way back. We napped Friday and Saturday afternoon. We went to bed early. We ate some nice meals (with no yelling kids). We went shopping, took walks, read, watched movies, slept, got massages, took pictures of random stuff, and spent some quality time together. It was so nice! And Hunter cried when he woke up Sunday from his nap to find us at home and his Nana gone :(
The old house b & b
Our room...we had a nice deck too, but there were lots of bees out there.

They had these two ducks (can't recall what kind of ducks). They were friendly and wandered around the property in front of us while we ate breakfast on the porch each morning. The were our entertainment.

The property was really nice... Being silly...

I love this picture!


It was the annual Blueberry Fesital in South Haven, so it was a busy weekend. I was happy b/c they had lots of sidewalk sales. Nick was happy b/c they had a beer tent.

No comments: