Thursday, July 22, 2010

A first for Jack...

If you ask Hunter what my favorite store is he will tell you "Target & Costco". Nick and I took the kids to Costco the other day to get another carseat ($80) and then another $250 later, we were out of there. That is the problem with that store...I can't even remember what else we got besides the carseat, pop, and formula. I don't know how that happens every time we go there! (well, I do...picking items off the shelf and putting them in our cart...) We love to eat lunch there after church--they have good pizza, churros, smoothies, etc and we can get a yummy lunch for the three of us for $9. Anyway, it was Jack's first in a cart...I need to bring the cart cover next time, but this was a spur of the moment thing b/c we didn't have the bjorn or stroller with us. Hunter was so cute...he had his arm around Jack and was so happy Jack was there, despite the look on his face. He'd been asking to have Jack sit next to him and we kept telling him soon Jack would be able to.



No comments: