Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Vacation Pictures--Part 6

From 4-9pm they have the chairlift open so you can ride it up to the top of the mountain...they also have a restaurant up there. Hunter and I rode together and Dori/Nick/Jack rode together. I was paranoid and made Nick put Jack in the Baby Bjorn so he wouldn't fall out :)


It was pretty steep going up!
Nick/Jack/Dori were behind us, but quite a ways backThe view from the top of the mountain was really nice
Getting off the chairlift

Hunter sitting in the "World's First Chairlift"

Hunter had a lot of fun...I think he mostly enjoyed yelling "hi" to all the people we passed along the way!


Well, that is the end of the vacation pictures! I am so happy to be home...the kids are still adjusting to being back home. We have had a rough week with wildness, sleeping, etc and just getting back into our normal routine. It makes me not want to go on vacation again, but we already have a trip booked to Florida in November.


No comments: