Monday, July 26, 2010

The Movies and Aunt Em's softball game...

I finally moved pictures from my other point and shoot camera onto my computer, so I have a few "catching up" posts to do!


Right before we left to go up north a few weeks ago I stayed home to pack with Jack and Monica took Hunter to his first movie. They went to see Spongebob Squarepants. They have $1 movies at 10am throughout the summer.
Of course he had to get some popcorn! Monica said he did really well. He talked a few times, but was mainly really good. I have to admit, I didn't think he'd last.


We also took the kids to watch Aunt Emily play softball a few weeks ago. We sat in the dugout with my parents and the dogs :) I got hit in the knee by a foul ball and it HURT! It came over the top of the dugout roof and no one could see it coming. It was about one foot from Jack's face, but my mom swears she was covering him. I proceeded to yell at Nick for not catching it.


Emily out playing shortstop (and her evil looking dog). She got tons of balls hit to her and did really good. Hunter would yell "Yay Emily" with our coaching and we could see her smiling out there!

No comments: