Friday, July 23, 2010

Pictures with Nana & Gigi

My mom took the kids and my grandma to get pictures done a few weeks ago on a day where she was babysitting. I didn't know they were going, but she gave me lots of pictures which was very nice. I had nothing to do with it, so don't think I picked these outfits out for the kids (I hope my mom doesn't read this post). I felt badly about commenting to my mom later about the outfits (i.e. bummy sweatshorts with tucked in polo shirts) b/c I should have just kept my mouth shut. I know she just wanted them in matching outfits, so that is what she found. The most important part is that my grandma is happy and she loves showing off the pictures.




I do like this one of Jack--he looks so happy!
I hope you have a nice weekend. Nick and I are having a "date night" tonight, so we are really excited...after the last few weeks, it is much needed. Then we are going out to the lake Saturday and Sunday with friends, so I hope the weather cooperates :)

No comments: