Monday, July 11, 2011

July 4th Weekend--Part 4 (last part)

Ok, finally, here are the last of the 4th of July weekend pictures. I need to get this done b/c lots of funny pictures from this past weekend...



I love this picture of my and my cutie on July 4th :)


This might be one of my new favorite family pics!

Our boat driver...interesting huh?Nick and Gigi



Hunter refused to get in this pictureI made about 50 water balloons at home while the kids napped. My fingers hurt from tying them all and getting them on and off the faucet. We had fun with them...Hunter especially.

Hunter and Aunt Emily tubing...they did great and Hunter was a crazy kid out there on the tube. Too bad the pontoon boat doesn't go very fast.
I was worried they were going to fall off b/c they were acting silly



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your boys are so cute!! :)