Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fighting for time out

The other day I told Jack to go to time out after he hit the dog. Our dog takes a massive amount of abuse from both kids. I feel horrible and do my best to curtail it, but it is quite ridiculous. I'm thankful he's a nice dog and tolerates being hugged, hit, pinched, tail pulled, etc. on a daily basis.


I don't really enforce time out with Jack yet, but it is funny b/c when I tell him to go, he loves to run and sit on the chair. I try not to laugh, but it's just so cute. I wish Hunter would go sit there like Jack does!

We didn't really use time out till Hunter turned two (and we brought Jack home from the hospital). He started acting worse...so we'll see how things go with Jack. Unfortunately, Jack picks up on a lot of things from big brother. I mean seriously, is this not the cutest boy in time out ever?
Once Jack was there, Hunter wanted to sit there with him...then it was a game.

I'll give you a penny if you can guess what Jack is doing here...hmmm...a hint...it is stinky. Caught on camera!

No comments: