Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Weekend

We had a pretty nice long weekend with the kids. We literally had no plans, which was a welcomed change for us. We've been SO busy lately with many different things that I was excited about not having set plans and just doing what we wanted. We ended up doing tons of fun things with the kids (Buhr Park pool, Barton pool, Rolling Hills waterpark, Cars 2 movie, dinner with Gigi, going to the lake twice, parade, etc). I have lots of pictures, but am too busy today, so here are a couple of my favorites from yesterday :)


We don't have many family pictures since I'm usually the one behind the camera. I really like this pictures though! I had the boys wearing matching tee-shirts :)


Mommy and her cutie pie...sporting the mohawk all weekend. Hunter needs a haircut and won't let me give him the same hair-do. I may attempt to cut it a little this week b/c his next appt isn't till 10 days from now. I wanted to wait till one week before Mark's wedding to cut it so it looks perfect for the wedding pictures. Now I have to suffer looking at his long shabby hair till then.


I am pretty fortunate to have all these handsome boys in my house!



We also didn't make plans b/c I'm waiting for my friend to have her baby. I'm going to be in the delivery room, so we didn't go up north like we did last year. I've had my phone close by and am patiently waiting to get a call and go to the hospital...I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They don't know if it's a boy or girl and I'm dying to know and just to be there to witness such a miracle (and not be the one in pain). I have my bag packed in the car and I'm ready to go :)

No comments: