Monday, February 28, 2011

Totally random post...

Here's a totally random post...
1) Hunter is back in school from winter break. I'm so glad to be back into our routine! We had fun, but I like having things back to normal.
2) Jack loves it when he gets a chance to sit in Hunter's new chair...such a cutie pie!

3) I'm officially starting to freak out about leaving for FL in 7 days. I need to start making lists, packing, etc. This weekend is going to be busy too. Nick is going to a retreat at our church all day Saturday. Saturday night we are going to a Mardi Gras party at church with the kids, my parents, and hopefully my grandma. Sunday Hoppy and Mimi are coming over to hang out. I am having a new babysitter that I found out about from church come Saturday to watch the kids so I can pack. Otherwise, it will never get done....plus it's a good way for her to be with the kids while I'm home for the first time. We are going to hire her to hopefully commit to a few days a month so we can go on consistent dates--yippee!!
4) Who doesn't love a sweatervest on little boys?!?! He wore it with jeans to church school on Sunday--I know eventually he's start refusing, but I'm doing it now while I can. He was too busy watching a movie to pose for me!

5) This is how my kitchen looks come Saturday afternoons...thank goodness for this big island b/c it gets messy very quickly on the weekends!

6) It's March 1st. I have to look at this every morning when I let the dog out. They still put their Christmas lights on EVERY NIGHT. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.





No comments: