Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My 3 and 1 year old--with their IPADS

This is what I came downstairs to the other day (with daddy's supervision). Hunter was playing a Toy Story Memory game on the IPAD and Jack was listening to a Toy Story story being read to him on the IPAD. My family and I pitched in to get Nick and IPAD for his birthday last year. In November, he thought I needed to have an IPAD, so he got me one for my birthday (that, or he just was desperate for an idea). I rarely use it b/c I have to fight with Hunter to get to use it! They have some really fun and educational games, but we do try to limit "screen time".


I just find it amusing and ridiculous at the same time that these little kids have such technology!

We took the kids to Sesame Street Live on Saturday night at the Fox Theatre in Detroit, so gotta get pictures up soon of that!

No comments: