Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wagon walk and countdown to Disneyworld

Late last week it really warmed up (well high 40's), so we took the opportunity to get outdoors for a bit. Thursday afternoon I bundled up the kids and we went for a walk in the wagon. We went down to the cul-de-sac and Hunter was playing with the rocks. We had fun and it was so awesome to get some fresh air in mid-February!

Hunter was putting rocks in the wagon and Jack was throwing them out...it kept them entertained for a good 20 minutes :)

Here is our countdown to Disneyworld poster. It's nothing fancy b/c I have no artistic abilities, but it does the trick...we are getting really excited and I thought it would be fun to let Hunter cross off the days until we leave. His teacher told me at the conference a few weeks ago that everyday at circle time he tells everyone, "I'm going to Disneyworld in March. I'm going on roller coasters, trains, and going to meet Buzz and Mickey. And I'm going to scream my head off". We are just so excited to see the look on both of their faces when we finally get there! Now I just need to start making lists and get organized!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

you guys will have a blast. cant wait to hear about it!