Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Go Blue!

Nick took Hunter to his second U of M b-ball game last week. He got four tickets but it was too late for Jack to stay up, so he invited his friend John and Johns' son, Dean. They had a lot of fun and I think Hunter was ready to leave after his finished his popcorn. Either way, I was thrilled to have one-on-one time with Jack and I think it's great the guys got to go have fun together too. Hunter stayed up till 9:15pm on a school night (way past bedtime) and sure enough, wide awake at 6:15am the next day--I can't catch a break!
Hunter practiced yelling "Go Blue" all afternoon :)

I don't really follow U of M b-ball, but I do know they've actually been pretty good recently!

John, Dean, and Hunter

U of M did win this game (against PSU I think??)...Go Blue!!



No comments: