Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sesame Street Live!

Last Saturday night we took the kids to see Sesame Street Live at the Fox Theatre in Detroit. Nana, Grandpa, and Gigi also came with us. We had really good seats (5th row or so) and it was a neat performance. Unfortunately, we got about 6 inches of snow that afternoon, so it was a mess getting there...Grandpa drove and I was practically having a panic attack in the back seat. Jack seemed to enjoy it more than Hunter. He stood on my lap and danced with his hands in the air. Hunter was more interested in popcorn and bouncing back and forth between all of us. I thought Hunter would have liked it more than he did, but I had so much fun watching Jack!
They both had their Elmo tee-shirts on :)

Nana & Jack



The "Elmo's World" segment was a huge hit! I used to have that into song in my head all the time when Hunter watched Sesame Street more..."la-la-la-la Elmo's World...Elmo loves his gold fish, his crayons too....that's Elmo's World! "

My pictures didn't turn out that good b/c of the lighting there...I wish I would have gotten some of Gigi with the kids :(

1 comment:

Britta said...

I'm so jealous! What fun! It's so awesome you guys could go with extra adults, too. I'm sure that made the whole thing more enjoyable for everyone. :-)