Friday, February 25, 2011

Can you believe this??

Last night around 7:30pm Hunter was running around being his goofy self. He ran up to the window in the family room and banged his head on it (not the first time I might add)...and look what happened!!!!! He shattered the window. His head is fine--I couldn't even see a mark from where he did it. He must have hit it at just the right angle.


As you might imagine, Nick and I were FURIOUS. Not only could he have gotten hurt, but it's going to cost us hundreds to get it fixed! It's double insulated, so we don't have a draft coming through, but there were small pieces of glass on the ledge and floor.
After the kids were in bed, we taped it up so no one could get hurt and then put something in front of it to keep them away. We put Hunter in time out and he was crying (I think he was scared at how mad we were and that he broke it). He wanted to go up to bed he said, so he was in bed by 7:45pm last night...Not good!!!
Everyone tells me it gets easier when they turn 4 so I'm counting the days...
Have a good weekend!



No comments: