Monday, February 28, 2011

Free at last!!


We've crated Chopper ever since we rescued him. We gave him a few chances early on and he tore the house up (seriously did like $400 in damage in 10 minutes one time). I haven't wanted to give him a chance in our new house b/c I have been afraid of what he might do. However, Nick has been leaving him out without my knowledge on occasion. I gave in and we left him out a lot this weekend for hours on end and he did GREAT. So, no more crate for Chopper!! I'm happy that he can protect the house for us and sleep on the couch instead of his crate when we're gone :) We still have to put him in there when certain people come over b/c he's super protective, but it will be nice for him not to have to be in there when we're gone for periods of time. At 7 years old, it's about time!

No comments: