Wednesday, January 5, 2011

When you give a three year old your camera....

Hunter LOVES to take pictures with our camera...thank goodness it's not the "old days" with film and I can just go in and delete them b/c half of them are pictures of nothing. He had the camera when Hoppy and Mimi were over a few weeks ago and here are a few of the pictures that were half way decent. I had at least 50 of the kitchen table and candle sitting on the table that got erased :) I make him sit in the chair with it around his neck b/c he's pretty reckless most of the time and I don't want him breaking it
I took this picture of him while he took a picture of me taking his picture (if that makes sense!)Me taking the picture of Hunter shown above with my phone

Hunter taking pictures of Hoppy, Nick, and half of Mimi

Hmmm...does he look like he's had too much to drink or is it just me?
Mimi posing for Hunter
Hunter did a good job with this one I thought, but that was after about 10 tries
Grandpa Hoppy


I bought him his own digital camera for Christmas 2009, but obviously ours is more fun. I thought it was a great gift idea, but it hasn't been played with as much as I thought. It actually takes pictures, stores them, and you can look back through them (and transfer to your computer). It's plastic though so it can withstand abuse from a 3 year old too!

No comments: