Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Quality Family Time--Part 3

Here are the last of the pictures for now...I have pictures from the Hands on Museum with Nana & Gigi on another camera, but it usually takes me a long time to get those onto my computer.


This has been the favorite Christmas toy for sure. I saw it at Costco and gave the idea to my parents. We would have gotten it if they didn't want to, but it's been so much fun for the kids. I worry about Jack getting hurt, but so far so good. Nick and I finally set up the workbench a week after Christmas one night after the kids were in bed. It was never going to get done if I didn't assist, especially considering he took the whole week off and couldn't take 15 minutes to do it! The hammer got taken away day one. He hit my hand with it on purpose and it hurt SO BADLY. I thought my thumb was broken--it swelled, was red, and hot/throbbing. I was fighting tears and I could only imagine if he hit Jack. He's asked for it a few times, but I still haven't given it back yet--I'm still mad!

The boys have never played so much together until now. Hunter is being really nice about letting Jack stand there and play with tools too. They make real tool noises and are as close to real as possible!

Jack loves making the drills and saws make loud noises.

Last Sunday we went to the mall after church and got smoothies. I also wanted to see about getting some money for some gold jewelry I have. The place was busy and I didn't have patience to wait, so I'll have to go back another time. Jack had a death grip on this cup and did not want to let go. I can't believe he doesn't give himself brain freeze.

He drank most of this large cup. He and I were sharing and Nick/Hunter were sharing one. He would whine every time I took it for a second to take some!

So cute in his little train sweater from Nana :) The train is corduroy and so are the pants...he looked so adorable! Yes, we are going to get haircuts soon for both boys...my hairstylist has been out for her wedding and honeymoon, but hoping to take them both this weekend.


No comments: