Monday, January 3, 2011

Quality Family Time--Part 2

Lots of family fun time together--I love my camera too, so it's a lot of fun to take pictures of the kids! I hope they appreciate it when they are older :)

Santa brought these little ceramic animals to paint. I think I saw them at the $1 spot at Target too. It's a fun craft that is inexpensive and provides an hour of entertainment!

I got into it too and we painted some paper plates

Hunter's finished product

I made this while Hunter painted his seal. I have no artistic talents or creative abilities whatsoever. Neither does Nick, so our kids are in trouble when it comes to this stuff.
Watching Madagascar before bed one night...I took a little snooze before Nick woke me up and told me to take Hunter up to bed. These moments are few and far between when we have cuddle time together.
I love snuggle time with my kids!! We had ice cream for dessert and I was just telling Hunter to make faces at me. I'd say, "make a silly, frustrated, mad, happy, etc face" and he'd come up with something random.

I think this was his "happiest face ever"
He has quite the personality
His "silly goose" face
His "silly mad face"
Mad face
That is one scary face! Chocolate covered face


No comments: