Monday, January 10, 2011

Our goofy three year old

Grandpa and Nana came over Friday night...Nick had a late meeting and they were scheduled to come b/c I would have been recovering from surgery. They still came to keep me company and play with the boys. We had dinner, played, and watched Toy Story 2.
Pretending to sleep...anything to get Hunter to sit still for three seconds.
He put the basketball in his tummy and found this hilarious. Probably b/c we did too. I said "oh you have a baby in your belly". He was like "No, I have a BOOB!!!". Then he wanted to put it in my shirt to say I had three boobs. I don't think so, but at least the kid can add.
He's so silly...he was so wound up with all the excitement.
He and grandpa were being very silly...he was hitting grandpa's belly super hard and my dad kept yelling that it was made of steel. The next day he said "Grandpa's belly is big. Because he drinks a lot of beer." No joke.

Saturday Nick and Hunter went sledding. I made him hot chocolate in a mug that was mine when I was a kid. He was so cute sipping it.



No comments: