Saturday, January 29, 2011

Grandpa Tom's Birthday!

Grandpa Tom's birthday was last Tuesday, so we had some family over Friday night to celebrate. We went to dinner and then back to our house. Gigi made my dad's favorite (hello dolly cake) and ice cream. We got him a gift certificate to a marine store he likes so he can get stuff for his boat :) Happy Birthday Dad/Grandpa!

I had a horrible stomach ache last night after dinner...I was leaning over the toilet sick, but didn't actually throw up (TMI, I know). Hunter woke us up at 5:45am this morning puking. He's been sick all day and is finally now napping. I feel so sorry for him. Nana was here b/c Nick and I had a church thing to go to for a few hours. I just hope it's not one of those 24 hour flu bugs that we're all going to get. Especially b/c Mark and Brandie are on their way to our house now to hang out this evening and finally celebrate Christmas together!

Both kids wanted to help open his gifts


Hunter helped blow out the candles too :)
Have a nice weekend!

PS. Happy Birthday Big D too--his was on Thursday the 27th. They are in Texas, so we mailed gifts/cards and called him to wish him a Happy Birthday!

No comments: