Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jack--sleeping, giving kisses and a big bump :)

Jack fell asleep in the car and just looks so adorable. I had to go get Hunter from school and he stayed asleep while I got him out of the car and took him into school. He finally woke up after a while, but it was cute that he didn't wake up during all the commotion and snow hitting his face as we walked into school. I also love how the binkie is jammed into his cheek.


Last night Jack was playing in the pantry while I was getting dinner ready...the step stool ladder thingy fell on his head. He only cried for a few seconds and then about 30 minutes later I noticed this huge bump on his head...he has a bruise and it's still pretty swollen. Poor guy. The picture barely does it justice b/c it looked really bad.

Click HERE to see this cute video of Jack giving me kisses. He likes to kiss me the most and I love it! Don't mind my nasal voice--I'm fighting a cold.

No comments: