Monday, January 31, 2011

Finally celebrating Christmas--and a sick boy

Saturday morning Hunter woke up at 5:45am with a tummy ache and proceeded to throw up on his bedroom floor. He must have had a 24 hour bug b/c he threw up all day long. He hasn't eaten hardly a thing since Saturday...poor guy!! He seemed better Sunday, but still doesn't want to eat much. I am trying to keep him hydrated, but it's been tough. He woke up at 4am this morning, but then fell back asleep and I had to wake him up at 8am to see if he wanted to go to school.
Anyway, Saturday afternoon Mark and Brandie came to finally celebrate Christmas! We had a such a good time with them. The best part was watching our wedding video and Mark giving his best man speech. In his mind he "had killed it", but when he watched it again, he was so embarrassed. I have not laughed that hard in a LONG time. Anyway, we had fun hanging out with them and exchanging gifts since we weren't able to see each other over Christmas. I am so excited for him to marry Brandie. She's so sweet and I am so thrilled he found someone like her! They got Hunter this cool tool set. Can you tell he feels yucky??It was hard to get a smile, but he enjoyed playing with his new toys.

Hunter with Brandie & Mark. I think this picture is adorable!

Gigi brought this sign over for Hunter (she got it from the U of M bball game)...Brandie was teasing Mark b/c he hates U of M with a passion and is a die hard MSU fan. It was so funny b/c I was thinking in my mind "this could be a good wedding slide show pic) and she said the exact same thing. I love Mark's expression!

Have a great day! I have some adorable pictures of Jack that I'll put up tomorrow.

No comments: