Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jumping!

We went to the mall over the weekend and Hunter did the bungy jumping thing they have at Briarwood Mall. My mom and Gigi took him there a while back to do it and he didn't want to. A few days before Christmas at another mall he said he wanted to, but there was a long line and I didn't want to wait. So, this weekend, he finally did it. He had a lot of fun and didn't want to get off when his time was up. He didn't really get the concept of using his knees to jump, so the lady working there basically kept flinging him up into the air. I thought maybe he'd get scared being so high up, but he wasn't and kept saying "I'm high in the sky!"
Now I just have to have a plan for not spending $7 on this every time we go to the mall! It's right next to the smoothie place, so there is no avoiding it.
They do get really high up on this thing





No comments: