Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hunter and his floor puzzles...

If you didn't read this post about Hunter's puzzle obsession, here are another set of his puzzles. These are fun b/c we'll set them all up on the floor. He must get this from his mommy b/c I love to do puzzles too! All the puzzles are about 2x3 feet, so they are pretty big!

I got this one at Wal-Mart out by a friend's house in West Bloomfield and it's reversible. There is the fire scene (above) and a huge fire truck on the other side. I've gone to two other Wal-Marts around here and can't find any more like this :(

Thomas the Train puzzle...this one was expensive and I don't like it b/c the pieces don't stay together well. You pay for the "thomas brand", but it's not a good one.
This is one of our favorites. Monica, our previous nanny, got this for Hunter for his 3rd birthday. It's a huge hit.
I brought this one back from Minnesota for Hunter. We've been having lots of fun with it, but he keeps asking me what the types of fish are and I don't know them all.

The bottom left is an alphabet train puzzle that is about 10 feet long! It's really fun too :)

I think I'm bad for feeding his obsession with puzzles, but they are so much fun. I am really hoping when he gets older we can do huge ones on the dining room table together since Nick doesn't like to do them. haha. I also like them b/c he has so much energy and he'll actually sit still to do puzzles. Anything to get a break!


No comments: