Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I have lots of pictures to sort through, but here are a few of my favorites. We had Gammy Dori and Big D over in the morning yesterday. We hung out with the kids and watched the Lions game. After the game, we all headed to my parents house for dinner. We had fun, Hunter was a really good boy and that made our day much more enjoyable, and the kids both slept until after 7am this morning--YIPPEE. I actually woke up on my own and was not woken up by a kid for the first time in at least a week! More pictures to come later...
Hunter loves to make his "mad face" at people, so here are all three of us giving the "mad face". I think mine is the scariest of all :)

Both of the kids looked so cute with their sweaters. Jack was a little under the weather, but finally slept good last night. He also had his first bloody injury yesterday morning...more on that later too.


No comments: