Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jack's first haircut

We had an appt for Hunter to get his hair cut...we took Jack along to see if Dayna could touch up what I had done to it. She didn't charge us, but I left her a big tip to make up for it :) She is so sweet and I promised her that I would never try to cut his hair again. I really messed it up and I will not be making that mistake again. I just hate to pay $15 per kid at the salon, but clearly it's worth it b/c I stink at it! So, this was his first "unofficial free" haircut! He was really good and just sat in Aunt Emily's lap while Dayna trimmed it. I am amazed she could make it look so good considering what she had to work with. She is going to come photograph Jack at his bday party on Sunday, so I'm glad it'll look good. We are keeping his bday party pretty small since we just had a big party for Hunter two months ago. Still, with grandparents, aunts/uncles, godparents, it ends up being over 20 people. I'm excited to have her take some pictures of the kids with their grandparents.




No comments: