Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Jack!

Our cutie pie baby Jack!!

Our baby boy turns one today (at 9:30am). I can't believe it!! Where has the last year gone??? Before we know it he'll be graduating from high school :) We had a little party for him on Sunday to celebrate. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures b/c we had a photographer there. I don't have those pictures yet, but we pulled out the camera after she left. I had her there b/c I thought it would be a nice way to get pics of the grandparents, etc with the kids. I can't wait to see how they turned out. We had a fun time! I will do another post with what is going on with Jack, but we love him sooooooo much and he's just the best little guy ever! I am hoping to leave work a little early today to go home and play with him :) Nick, Hunter and I sang "happy birthday" at 6:30am to him when he woke up.
Gigi made a mini-cake for Jack and Hunter helped eat a lot of it!


Digging in together... Jack playing with his new toys/presents/books.

Also, thanks to my awesome friend Jacquelyn for helping with Jack's party. She knows I've been having all these back problems and she basically did everything for his party. She got decorations, did the cooking, made an awesome cake (see below). I would have overdone it and paid for weeks with more back pain if I'd had to do it all. I appreciated it SO much and am so thankful to have such a caring friend. Matt, thanks to you as well. I know I'm giving her a lot of the credit, but I know you helped a lot too!! Thank you both and we love you!!!

I loved this cake--it was a Winnie the Pooh themed party :)


1 comment:

Britta said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! It sounds like a perfect party! What a cutie. It's amazing how fast it's gone!