Sunday, November 14, 2010

Goodbye Family!

Well, part of the reason I haven't blogged in a few days is that I've been so busy getting ready to leave for my trip. I am leaving tomorrow bright and early to go to the Mayo Clinic to be evaluated for my back pain. I will be there for 3-7 days. I'm hoping 3-4 days, but we'll see how it goes! I am partly looking forward to it--not only to getting some answers, but to sleep, get caught up on a few things, and just relax. I plan to be watching tv, doing work, and napping in my hotel room when I'm not in dr appts. I am feeling a lot of guilt over leaving Nick and the kids. I will miss them so much! Hunter was really sweet tonight when I put him to bed and gave me lots of hugs. He told me my airplane would be huge and red :) He also sang me "happy birthday" in case I'm not home by Thursday, but I told him I want him to sing it again if I am still in Minnesota on my bday to which he agreed. I've made lots of lists, arranged lots of help for Nick in the evenings, and even picked out Hunter's clothes for each day! haha.
This one has no clue I'll be leaving...I will probably miss him the most (shhhh...don't tell Hunter), just b/c I love cuddling with him so much!
I will miss this boy too...I know I'll get to talk to him each night though. We can do "facetime" calls with our new iphones so we can basically do a call and see each other :)
Wish me luck--and Nick too. Please pray Jack sleeps through the night for Nick and that they are all in one piece upon my return.

1 comment:

Britta said...

Good luck! I hope you get some (good!) answers and can get all the probems solved. I'm sure the boys will miss you, but they will have a fun with Nick! If he's anything like Franek, I'm sure they'll get do/eat a lot of fun things. :-)

It's so great you'll be able to Facetime! Thank goodness for technology!