Sunday, April 4, 2010

Prescribed Burn at Buhr Park




I am always looking for things to do with Hunter. We are not the type to sit at home all day b/c Hunter gets bored and we just like to be on the go. I heard about the prescribed burn at Buhr Park last Thursday afternoon. It has to do with the Children's Wet Meadow Project. I wasn't really listening to the whole explanation, but it was pretty neat to see them burn certain areas. They were going to be spreading and planting seeds after the burn was over. Hunter enjoyed it and there were lots of kids there. Hunter was not as interested as I thought he would be. He was happier just running around and playing with another boy he met.
I hope you all had a nice Easter! I have tons of pictures to post, but have to get them organized first. We went to church this morning, had an easter egg hunt for Hunter, and Mimi & Hoppy came for dinner.

No comments: