Sunday, April 25, 2010

Finger painting...not so fun

Hunter does not like to get his hands dirty, so I don't really know what I was thinking buying finger painting stuff for him. Jack and I ventured out Saturday morning to Target and Buy Buy Baby together. He is much easier to shop with than Hunter, but I think that was my first time out with Jack just running errands (usually Nick stays home with Jack and I'll run out with Hunter). Anyway, we saw some fun finger paint stuff so I thought it might be fun to do out on the deck this summer. It was raining on Saturday, so we tried it out indoors. He didn't really have much fun and I made most of the painting for him...he tried it for about two minutes (while I took a picture) and that was about it. He didn't want the paint on his hands. Nick and I are not creative when it comes to drawing or art type activities whatsoever, so hopefully Hunter and Jack will be a little better than us! (I do have to say I can at least carve a decent pumpkin, while Nick can't even do a good job at that!)


1 comment:

Bubby's Mommy said...

Try pudding for finger painting--then he can actually eat it and it might be more tempting-- You are so tidy Jennifer--I love that he is stripped down!