Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Pics--Part 2

The Easter Bunny put a few eggs in his basket...you can see his mouth is full of candy already (only a few m&m's).


The Easter Bunny also brought him some stickers (1,000 to be exact), so we had fun putting them everywhere.


A new Cars book...the one he has now (something about a Ghost Light) is horrible and he LOVES it. I don't even know how we got the book b/c it's not something I would have bought, so thankfully the Easter Bunny brought a new and better Cars book for us to read. Oh, and I read the Ghost Light Cars book about ten times a day. I know it by heart, no joke.


At this point he is opening and eating the candy as fast as he can b/c I was trying to take it away from him...see below.


Daddy thought it would be fun to put Hunter's easter stickers on Jack's face. I am raising three little boys in case you were wondering.




Sunday morning Hunter woke up early. Nick was still sleeping b/c he had a rough night before with Jack (he was trying to be nice and let me sleep). Hunter went through his Easter basket before Nick woke up. Then we woke daddy up for breakfast. We made waffles, bacon, and fruit. Then we had our easter egg hunt before church. Hunter still has not found all the eggs. I figured it would give him and the nanny something to do throughout the week--and spread out the amount of candy he eats. You'd think he never had a piece of candy in his life the way he was acting. I had to send Nick ahead of us during our egg hunt to find eggs and take the candy out so he wouldn't eat so much b/c when I tried to reason with him about getting a tummy ache and take it away as he found the egg--he threw a fit. I should have known better. I'm dealing with a two year old.

No comments: