Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pump It Up

I took Hunter to a birthday party last Saturday at Pump it Up in Canton. I took Hunter to soccer and then to the party right afterwards. Nick was at the U of M game with a friend. Connie came to watch Jack for me. Just with soccer, the birthday party, and my back pain, I could not handle doing that much with both boys alone. I think Connie had a party b/c her, Jack, and a bunch of other people (I think 5 kids in total) met at Jungle Java. I'm sure Jack had fun! He slept until 4:45pm--yay! I really liked this place...and it's not far from our house, so I'd love to go again with the kids. I like it better than Jump City for sure.

This child has no fear. What is funny is that he gets so sweaty and his face gets so red when he's playing like a crazy person! There were lots of kids from his class and it's been fun getting to know some of the moms just from these birthday parties!

He doses a great job climbing and trying new things :)
Hunter next to Sid, the birthday boy. Sid is so sweet. He's pretty shy it seems to me and wasn't feeling that well...poor guy! We had a lot of fun. Hunter must have worked hard b/c he ate two pieces of pizza, fruit, vegetables, cake and ice cream--that's a lot for him :)
They had this car that they were pushing each other around in. One of the staff members was pushing Hunter SUPER fast and he loved it! I took a video of it and you can see Hunter is having so much fun.


I hope Nick appreciates getting to go to the game...and he's going again this weekend! I'm thankful that my mom is taking Hunter to soccer and out for a while. I'm having a playdate with a friend down the street (our husbands are going to the game together).


Have a Happy Thanksgiving (tomorrow).

No comments: