Monday, November 21, 2011

Cool little man

Yesterday morning on the way to church--see below--he wore these the whole way and was smiling every time I looked back at him. I'm glad we didn't have a fight taking them off to head into church! He's my little sweetheart.

I'm embarrassed to admit this and sound SO cheesy, but last night I took him up to bed. We sat in the rocking chair and read some stories like I alwasy do. When done, I just rocked him and sang and we both dozed off (with his head on my shoulder). It was so nice...I just love smelling him (he'd just had a bath), holding his hand, and cuddling. He was just breathing (obviously--haha) and sucking his binkie and it was so relaxing and nice to hold him in peace for a few minutes. Can you tell I love this little guy so much! I digress.

It's the best feeling in the world.


Hey Mom, do I look cool?


Below is Jack's Saturday game day outfit (Thanks Mike, Jacque, and Michael)...I just LOVE it!!


Happy Monday!!



No comments: