Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lake with Chris and Mason

Here are some pictures from the lake on Sunday. We always enjoy seeing the Duprey Family. I was sad that Angela couldn't come and I was the only woman with five kids. Or four kids and Chris (Mason's dad). Emily came out with us for a little bit, but she had to go to softball. We also stopped at my aunt Rhonda's to visit for a few minutes--she gave the kids popsicles, showed them her flamingo sprinkler, and saw the Couchman Clan :)

Chris and Jack...he is teething and was crabby. I'm sure my lack of patience didn't help. Nick and Hunter tubing...Hunter loves tubing! Jack can give it a try next year...or maybe later this summer, but we'll see.
Nick and Mason tubing. Chris forgot swimsuits, but Mason actually wore Jack's b/c he wasn't wearing it--thankfully it fit although a little snug. I was surprised Mason went with Nick, but I guess he must have wanted to go tubing. He had a great time. It's hard to see, but they are both waving. They hit some big waves too and Mason was great!
Mason is so cute--he smiles and says "cheese". Hunter has the chip clip on his lip acting silly so that we can't get a reasonable picture. Grrrrrrrr.

Trying to get a picture of the three boys. No such luck.

Have a great day!!

No comments: