Monday, June 27, 2011

Is Hunter having fun or what?

Friday night we went to this Summer Extravaganza at this club we joined and besides it being pretty chilly, we had fun. They had lots of food, games for kids, carnival rides, etc. Nick wanted Hunter to stay for fireworks, so Jack and I went home around 9pm. The fireworks didn't start until 10:45 (WAY past Hunter's bedtime). After two fireworks Hunter was scared and wanted to home. Poor Nick...waiting so long to see them and then having to leave! OK, these might be some of my new favorite pictures of Hunter and I. It was one of those dizzy rides and we had so much fun. I love those rides and as you can see, Hunter does too. I just love his facial expressions. He is a brave boy! He went on that huge pirate ship too that swings back and forth...he didn't like that as much as the others, but he didn't cry or anything.
Pure joy!


They also had face painting, so Hunter got a soccer ball...

Jack had a smiley face painted...he was playing peek-a-boo with the girl behind her chair...he was totally flirting and she loved it!

They had fire trucks, ambulances, police cars, police officers on horses, etc too for the kids.

A helicopter landed on the golf course and the kids could check it out and sit in it too!


That was Friday night...Saturday we went on a date--PF Changs and to see a movie. Nick really wanted to see Super 8. Not my thing, but I was being a good sport. I'm still not sure if he really liked it or is just saying that b/c I make fun of him for picking out bad movies all the time. Sunday we went to the pool. It was a nice weekend, but went by way too fast as usual.

No comments: