Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hunter's last day of school

I can't believe today is Hunter's last day of school (I know I said that yesterday). I am happy that he'll get to have lots of fun this summer, but I'm also sad at the same time. I wonder how naps will go now that he's not at school getting worn out. Just keeping him busy and entertained so he stays out of trouble can be a task. I have a list a page long of fun things to do this summer, so that should help!

Ready for summer! He said he was sad not to see his teachers over the summer...I'm super happy that he'll have Miss Claire again next year. It was actually funny b/c we found out last week that the kids across the street go to the same school, but they are a bit older. The one boy had Miss Claire and said she was too strict. She doesn't seem that way, but either way, Hunter needs that or he would walk all over them!

First day of pre-school...he did really well, but there were a few pictures where he looked slightly nervous.


I love all three of his teachers and had no idea what to get them for gifts, so thanks to my Aunt Rhonda who is a teacher, we got them gift cards to Panera to say thank you! Tomorrow they have a school picnic at Independence Lake (beach, splash park, picnic area, etc). We're going as a family and it should be fun!

No comments: