Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Nick!

Dear Nick,


I can't believe you are 32 today. I also find it hard to believe we started dating right before you turned 19! We were just finishing our sophomore year of college when we met and now we are married with two little boys. I would have never imagined our lives turning out the way they have so far and we are so blessed to have started this wonderful family and life together. You are a great husband and daddy. I know I don't tell you nearly enough, but I appreciate you and am so glad we are together! I hope we celebrate many many many many more birthdays together :)


You are HOT and I have you to thank for us having such handsome boys--minus their toes.

Just for laughs, I thought I would include a few things from this list I made a long time ago. I made this list in 2003 listing off the top 100 reasons that I love you as a birthday present. Here are a few of the highlights and things that have still not changed since then. Most are not appropriate for this blog or would embarrass you, so these are just a few. I was cracking up when I read it and didn't want you to call me and yell at me by putting up some funny parts of it.


  • You never say no when I ask you to rub my back.

  • You usually give me my way.

  • You usually let me watch what I want on television.

  • You wear purple underwear. (yes, there is one pair and why I haven't thrown them out is beyond me).

  • You never can stay mad at me.

  • You don’t get mad that every time I go shopping I come home with a new purse. (now it should say....I come home with new clothes for the kids)

We all love you and hope you have a great day today!!


No comments: