Monday, May 23, 2011

Random stuff from the last few days

1) Jack loves to "help". Hunter knocked all the shoes off the shelf and Jack spent 30 minutes putting them back...and I got some work done in the kitchen! There were a lot of shoes to be picked up.

2) Jack also loves to help with laundry. I always bring him with me when I need to move clothes from the washer to the dryer b/c he'll push them all in for me. He also likes to help pull them out of the dryer and put in baskets. So cute!


He takes this very seriously.

3)What a gorgeous weekend!?!?! We spent tons of time on the deck, especially yesterday. Hunter kept saying, "I love to be totally naked". I think he only had clothes on at church and during nap yesterday. Yes, he even ate his dinner naked on the deck. I kept trying to get him to put underwear on and he refused. Yikes. We were playing in the water on the deck, so I got him undressed on purpose, but didn't think he'd never want to put his clothes back on!

4) Jack spent a lot of time naked or in a diaper too...it was just so nice out. He loved eating at the "big boy picnic table" with Hunter, rather than the high chair. Although he kept coming to me with ketchup all over his hands and I had to keep jumping out of my chair so he didn't get it on me. We had lots of fruit, salmon, and hot dogs for dinner. 5) Before bed last night...it's so darn cute--Jack will see me sitting down and back up to me and plop down in my lap...we'll hold hands and cuddle and it's just the sweetest thing!


6) This was Hunter Friday at the dr office (below)...I hope he doesn't have allergies, but he has had trouble breathing since mid-week last week. They did a breathing treatment at the dr office on Friday. Now he's on Claritin and has an inhaler that we have to use every 4-5 hours until this gets cleared up. I hate seeing him struggling to breathe. Nick has bad allergies, but we've never had an issue in the past with Hunter, so who knows...I'm blaming Nick b/c he took him up to the thumb area and I guess the pollen is super bad there and he came home a mess. I was not happy especially b/c I was the one who had to take off work to get him to the dr b/c Nick didn't think it was serious. Grrrr.


7) Overall we had a nice weekend...I threw my good friend Jacquelyn a baby shower at my house on Saturday. So fun and things went smoothly (pictures to come). She looks adorable pregnant! Saturday evening we just hung out around the house since the kids all took a late nap with the shower and all. Sunday we went to church which was a disaster. I went to lunch with my friend Amber...it was much needed girl time. I was just so thrilled about the weather and being outside a lot. I hope this long Memorial Day weekend is as nice.


No comments: