Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday already?

This week went by fast! I was all out of sorts with our nanny being on vacation. We had different sitters several days this week. Nick is home today and I'm hoping they are all in one piece when I get back. It has been a LONG week with Hunter, but I digress. I am praying for a peaceful and happy weekend with it being Mother's Day. My mother-in-law is coming tomorrow to spend time with us. I hope the weather is nice so we can go to Domino's Petting Farm. Looking forward to seeing my mom, grandma, and sister on Sunday while the kids nap...Nick will bring them up to my mom's house after naps, which I appreciate. Here are a few quick pictures of Jack :)



We took the kids to Gallup park the other night (I seriously don't even remember if it was last night or the night before!) He looks so sweet on the swing and in his hooded sweatshirt that our previous nanny, Monica, got him. (I don't want to say old nanny b/c she is certainly not old!) He just looks like such a little boy in it--not a baby anymore.

Sporting the mohawk. He got several compliments at MOPS about it too.

We ate lunch on the deck yesterday which was fun! Hunter and I sat at the picnic table and Jack in his highchair. We also ate dinner outside last night...I can't wait till we can do this more. I bought our first watermelon of the year and the kids went to town. I think they ate 1/4 of a large watermelon between the two of them. I'm willing to bet the rest will be gone by Sunday night!

No comments: