Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jack is 1 1/2...time flies!

I can't believe this sweetie pie is 1 1/2 (yesterday). I have been so busy at work and at home that I've had no time to post about what is going on with him or my Mother's Day Weekend. I hope to get to it soon! I can't believe my baby is looking more and more like a little boy all the time. He's the best and I love him to pieces.





Last night I gave him a bath without Hunter for the first time ever (Hunter had one the day before b/c he smeared honey in his hair). I let him free in the tub and he LOVED it. He usually sits in one of those bath seats so I can keep the kids in control b/c they are wild in the tub. Plus with my bad back I don't want to have to hang onto Jack b/c he wants to wiggle everywhere. He had a blast last night...splashing everywhere, moving everywhere, and laughing like crazy. It was hard for me and my back, but worth the smiles.


No comments: