Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Parker Mills Family Pictures

Last month we had Dayna take our family pictures at Parker Mills Park. It was cold and Jack was not happy...plus, it's just hard to get kids to cooperate at this age. We still managed to get some nice ones, so check them out. I would highly recommend Dayna...she's super sweet, gives you the pictures on a cd, and is great with kids. Our handsome little man Even though we're in the "7th year itch" year, things are going pretty well! I figure if we can get through these next few years with our kids at this difficult age, we might last a lifetime. Just joking. Daddy and Hunter...they look so cute together! He looks so innocent, but he's not!
How did I get so lucky with all these handsome boys in my family?!?!? I love the scowl and suspicious look on his face! Just hangin' out eating some fruit snacksJack is not happy about being here anymore.
The "Tickle Monster" is after Hunter.
Me and my buddy!


Seriously, my husband is hot! haha.



It looks romantic, but it wasn't. It was muddy and we're like "Hurry up and do this so our kids don't fall in the river while we're kissing!"



I've lost even more weight since these were done and cut my hair 6 inches, so I want to do pictures again late summer!

No comments: