Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our weekend and we love blueberries

We went to Costco after church and got lots of fruit and veggies. Both kids, but Jack especially, LOVE blueberries. We had fun for about 30 minutes just sitting on the floor and feeding each other blueberries. I love having simple fun with them when we can! We ate half of the huge container before we finally put them away.


I kept teasing him with blueberries and he found this very amusing.
Me and my two boys.


I love that sweet face!




Overall we had an ok weekend. Friday night was really fun. Nick and I went to Mitchell's Fish Market in Birmingham with our college friend, Suzanne. It was her birthday and her sister was graduating from college. Suz lives in Texas with her family and I love that we get to see each other a few times per year when they come back to visit family. We had a wonderful meal and lots of fun with her family. My parents babysat the kids, and I was thankful considering we didn't get home until late! Saturday Hunter had soccer and I had to volunteer at my MOPS Mom to Mom Sale. I picked up a few cute things for the kids, including this super cute caterpillar ride-on toy. Jack is still a little too short, but it's adorable and Hunter likes it right now too. Saturday evening we had a surprise party for our neighbor. He graduated with his Master's Degree from U of M. His wife and 5 kids planned his party for him and it was so fun to see his face when they came in the door! Sunday we went to church, Costco, and to look at a new car. I think Nick must be having his mid-life crisis early (see the video from yesterday's post if you haven't). He wanted a Jeep and I said no, but am more open to this idea. The problem is that I don't know how to drive a stick shift, so I would have to learn in order to drive it...will that ever happen? I'm not so sure. We'll see if we end up even getting it!

No comments: