Monday, April 4, 2011

Why?

Hunter's new favorite word..."WHY???" I noticed it this weekend. He seriously asks "why?" to everything you say. I don't even know what to say half the time. Why is it raining? (I say b/c there are rain clouds above us). Why are there rain clouds above us? (I say b/c God must have wanted it to rain today). Why did God want it to rain today? I just don't know dear. I could go on and on...and on and on and on. Why do I have to be quiet in church? Why are we on the freeway? Why are we going to Costco? Why do I have to go to bed? Why do you have to go to a baby shower? It's really funny, but it gets a little hard to try to answer all of his questions. He remembers what you say, so I don't want to make stuff up.

Our newly more inquisitive child. Read more: http://mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-156-AA7AA4B479E1225C6316B35ACCAE1AC2#ixzz0mtnO4840

No comments: