Friday, April 1, 2011

Life is good

I feel like we've had a great week this week. We have all been healthy. Jack is really walking well (FINALLY). Both of our kids have been slow to walk, but he is really having fun with it now (at 16.5 months--it's about darn time the kid started walking!!). It is really making him seem more like a toddler than a baby now. I should do an update...I was so good about doing them monthly and haven't recently. Hunter has been somewhat better behavior wise, which lowers our stress level. Hunter, Chopper and I went for a walk 4 evenings this week and had a lot of fun. I love the fresh air, it wears Hunter out, and we have some fun talks. It just seems like the house has been happy lately and for that I am really grateful. I hope we have a nice and fun weekend! Tomorrow Hunter has soccer and all of us are going. I hope it goes better than last week. Then Monica (our previous nanny) is coming to hang out with the kids while Nick and I go to dinner with some of our good friends. Sunday...church and Costco I'm sure and then I have a baby shower to attend in the afternoon. I'm really excited to have some time with Nick and our friends Saturday night--it's been a while!

He is so proud of himself walking. I absolutely love it when you can see a huge smile behind that pacifier!

He loves to play this game where he peeks around my shoulder and laughs hysterically...and then repeat 10 more times.




No comments: