Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Playing with cousins

Saturday after naps Connie and Baby Tyler came over. Tyler's parents (Joe & Heather) were moving that day, so Aunt Connie took Tyler out for most of the day. I hope they realize how lucky they are to have an aunt that watches that baby so much...she even takes Tyler several nights each month so Joe & Heather can sleep--I'm jealous!! Connie is great with kids and used to watch Hunter one day a week when he was a baby (and still watches them a decent amount for us).

Connie, Jack, and Tyler

Cousins--Hunter was holding (or squeezing) Tyler's hand--so cute!

All three boys...it will be fun when Jack and Tyler are a bit older and can play more together!

Me and Tyler...he was a little fussy, so we did some walking around...and I pushed him in this car thing we have. He didn't make a peep while he was in there, but the minute I stopped, he'd get mad :)

I love this...they look like they are so serious.


Getting ready for bed...I think they look close to the same age here, even though Jack is about 10 months older. They have similar hair length and with the same binkies in, similar pj's, they look a lot alike!


No comments: