Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a long and busy weekend with the kids. Hunter tested our patience to the max, so we were probably more emotionally exhausted than anything. We went to bed at 9pm last night b/c we were both so tired! I love Hunter so much, but he is a handful right now. Saturday after soccer practice we went to Buhr Park...it was a last minute thing b/c we weren't sure of the weather, but Rhonda, Connie, Joe, Heather, Baby Tyler, Nicole, and Brooklyn (Connie's friend and daughter) met us there. We had fun and then went to lunch afterwards.

I love this picture! Joe and his son, Tyler both in their sunglasses :)



Us torturing Jack again with the Easter Bunny pictures (two days in a row--we are mean parents!)

Hunter loved the Easter Bunny

He even had to jump in while Tyler was getting his picture taken


Connie, Hunter, Tyler, and Brooklyn.

My Aunt Rhonda and Jack...She was so nice to carry and walk with him to give me a break! She also made some Easter baskets for the kids...Hunter loves his hat, which you'll see below.


Hunter and Brooklyn. They take a few minutes to warm up to each other, but then they have fun playing.

This was at about 6:30am on Easter Sunday morning. The first thing he said was that he wanted to wear this hat and watch cartoons. Then I had to sit next to him and wear the other one. I took a picture of him and he took one of me that is way too ugly to post (glasses, no makeup, and messy hair!) Thanks Rhonda :)

They also had a fire truck...and what kid doesn't love playing in a real fire truck!!


Saturday was a good day overall...I took Hunter to soccer and he did really well. The Buhr Park thing was fun. The kids took long naps. Saturday evening Nick took Hunter to this event at WCC...I don't even really know what it was, but they had a movie, inflatables, etc. I stayed home and played with Jack :)


Sunday was pretty good too--pictures to come! I wish I would have gotten a family picture yesterday, but didn't even think of it. Oops.


No comments: